DANAE Scada for Energy Efficiency on Tunnels Lighting
PROJECT DANAE Scada for Energy Efficiency on Tunnels Lighting
TYPE OF WORK I+D+i - DISPOSITIVO DE SOFTWARE - EFICIENCIA ENERGéTICA
DATE 2014 / 2015
THE CHALLENGE:?Energy Efficiency in tunnel illumination saving electrical supply.
HOW THE DEVELOPMENT WAS DONE??The company MATINSA has carried out the R & D Project “Intelligent Tunnel Regulation. System Dánae “, with the support of the Center for Industrial Technological Development (CDTI) and under the patent P201530323 EUG-MATINSA. TELICE has been a key player in the development of the management application and the manufacture of the equipment.
RESULTS:?This appliance is enabled to adapt the enlightement curves trough the setting displays. It can adjust separatedly each illumination circuit even from the flow regulators. In addition, allows adapting lights according to the traffic volume, hours of day, sunrise and sunset, and warnings. The system incorporates the management of alarms with the possibility of recognition of different ones, graphic representation historic values and events; and is provided with user management, among other characteristics.
Also incorporates CSV logs and conection to web data, and detailed energetic compsumption reports for each circuit.
- Energy Efficiency System on tunnel enlightement.
- Control and Monitoring of tunnels illumination.
- Management of luminaires in terms of multiple parameters: timetable, external natural lights, traffic volume, warnings, sunrise and sunset conditions.
- Warning management with recongition system.
- Integrated historical analysis. Enabled to save in time intervals the value of different variables.
- Graphic display of historic values.
- Historical data loggin.
- Suitable Warning System.
- Communication System with configurable PLC parameters.
- Warning, events and historic exportable data.
- Access Security with several levels or roles.
- Signal classification up to four levels.
- Historic data exportation to web.
- Compsumption detailed and integrated reports.
More Information: www.sistemadanae.esVolver